About the Handling of Personal Information
INTAGE Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “INTAGE”) will use the user’s personal information entered in the application form within the scope of the following purposes of use. Your understanding would be appreciated.
1. Responses to opinions, requests, inquiries, requests for subscriptions to e-mail newsletters, applications for seminars, and requests to send various documents and materials
2. Analysis to improve products and services and to improve response services
3. Marketing activities via telephone, e-mail, etc.
4. Provision to each INTAGE Group Company within the scope of the purposes of use of items 1 to 3 above in order to provide optimum information to users
* Marketing activities via telephone, e-mail, etc. only apply to those who selected “Request for Information (e-mail newsletters, seminars, etc.).”
INTAGE takes necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage of user’s personal information and to safely manage such personal information, and does not use personal information outside the scope of the indicated purposes of use without the consent of the user, except in those cases where personal information is disclosed to a vendor within the scope of the purposes of use indicated above and where there is a legitimate reason based on laws and regulations. In addition, the content of inquiries which includes the personal information entered by users may be provided to each INTAGE Group Company on paper or on electronic media in order to ask each INTAGE Group Company to carry out a survey and confirmation, and also to answer the inquiries.
The personal information protection manager deals with any “Request for Disclosure, etc.” of the user’s personal information. For the procedure, contact information (where to make an inquiry), and other information, please check this link (https://www.intage.co.jp/english/company/personal/#kaiji).
For more information on the handling of personal information, please check this link (https://www.intage.co.jp/english/company/personal/).
Those responsible for management of the user’s personal information and the inquiry desk are as follows:
Person responsible for management:
Business Group Director, Corporate Management Division, INTAGE Inc. (Chief Privacy Officer)
Privacy Office, INTAGE Inc.